Freelance Illustrators and Storyboard Artists
We're constantly looking for talented Freelance Illustrators, Storyboard Artists, and Graphic Designers for current and upcoming projects.
Share with us your portfolio if you have experience with commercial projects. We're especially looking for people with skills in:
- Vector illustration based on shapes (Adobe Illustrator)
- Creating bitmap backgrounds (Photoshop or other software)
- Bonus points for being fluent with the variety of styles and digital techniques
We price each project individually depending on the scope of work and its complexity level.
A big plus is if you're living within the European time zone.
The know-how of the animation workflow - especially the way of preparing the files for animation - is a big plus.
We consider each application individually.
We will get back to the selected candidates.
Please attach this confidential notice to your application:
CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE - PIGEON STUDIO SP. Z O.O
Pursuant to Article 13 (1) and (2) of the General Data Protection Regulation of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter referred to as RODO), I would like to inform you that:
1) The Administrator of your personal data is Pigeon Studio Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Krakow (31-038), 13 Starowiślna Street, KRS: 0000916647, NIP: 6762601468, REGON: 389688390, email: [email protected]
2) Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary in order to participate in the recruitment process, in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of the RODO.
3) Your personal data may be transferred to authorized institutions as defined by law and to processors who provide services to the Data Controller and to whom the data are entrusted, based on the legally justified purpose of the Data Controller in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO.
4) Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country/international organization or third parties.
5) Your personal data will be kept for the period necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected.
6) You have the right of access to the content of your data and the right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, the right to data portability, the right to object, the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing (if the processing is based on consent, which was performed on the basis of consent before its withdrawal). Exercise of the above right is based on a request submitted in writing to the address of the Data Controller or by email to: [email protected]
7) You have the right to make a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of April 27, 2016.